noobie! Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 20, 2010 #1 Homework Statement I was assigned to design an ac ammeter.But i have no idea how to work on it and don't know how to find the R for the ac ammeter? Thx for the help! =] Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Homework Statement I was assigned to design an ac ammeter.But i have no idea how to work on it and don't know how to find the R for the ac ammeter? Thx for the help! =] Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Delphi51 Homework Helper Messages 3,406 Reaction score 11 Feb 20, 2010 #2 I think there are several types. Are you thinking of beginning with a DC micro-ammeter and adding a diode and parallel resistance? You will need specs on your meter and what range you want it to work over.
I think there are several types. Are you thinking of beginning with a DC micro-ammeter and adding a diode and parallel resistance? You will need specs on your meter and what range you want it to work over.