Digital Control Systems Textbook

Hi Guys,

I need some material to update, or, better said, to reinforce my skills in Digital Control Systems.

In the very begining I thought on "Digital Control Systems by Benjamin C. Kuo", but, after think about this, I realized that, maybe, this is an oldie for this subject.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

D.

Answers and Replies

I have a copy of Kuo but I have not studied it in depth. Sometimes an old book is best. I used Brogan for Modern Control theory, but I do not think it covers only digital. Chen also wrote a popular textbook.

Likes SuperDaniel
I have a copy of Kuo but I have not studied it in depth. Sometimes an old book is best. I used Brogan for Modern Control theory, but I do not think it covers only digital. Chen also wrote a popular textbook.
Have you ever heard about this: Digital control of dynamic systems by Franklin, Powell and Workman?

I have heard of Franklin, Powell and Naeini. I bought it bur never read a lot in it. As I remember it was probably pretty good, (or I would not have bought it). I just do not remember it.

Thank you for your message: I wrote this last message, because I read a reference about that book in an IEEE paper.
I downloaded from the book from the web, and despite is pretty difficult to read due to the low quality of the scanning, the book looks very complete, so, I will look for an used book on Amazon.
Thank you again