Where to find properties of haemoglobin and the heme group

  • Thread starter Thread starter fomenkoa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Properties
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
fomenkoa
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone knew a site that would tell me the properties of haemoglobin such as its boiling point, melting point, etc.. I can't seem to find any. I am doing a project on the "heme group" and I need to find properties such as weight, bp, ml, etc for heme group, or at least haemoglobin. How should I go about it?

Thanks
Anton
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Keep in mind that there are compounds which do not have melting or boiling points --- they decompose at temperatures less than what is necessary to exhibit phase changes.