Modeling Polarization Reversal in Lithium Niobate Crystal Using Mathcad

• Thread starter Dismas Choge
  • Start date
In summary, Modeling Polarization Reversal in Lithium Niobate Crystal using Mathcad involves the use of mathematical equations and simulations to predict and understand the process of polarization reversal in the crystal. This technique allows for a better understanding of the behavior and properties of lithium niobate, a material widely used in electronic devices and optical applications. By using Mathcad, researchers are able to accurately model and predict the behavior of the crystal, leading to advancements in technology and materials science.
Dismas Choge
Hello all,
My name is Choge and I am a PhD student researching on non linear optical materials. specifically domain engineering of lithium niobate, lithium tantalate and KTP.

I hope the discussions in this forum will benefit every member

Physics news on Phys.org
hello,
I would like to model polarization reversal in lithium niobate crystal by applying electric field greater than its coercive field using mathcad. can someone please start me off with this work. Thank you in advance

Welcome to PF!

Dismas Choge said:
hello,
I would like to model polarization reversal in lithium niobate crystal by applying electric field greater than its coercive field using mathcad. can someone please start me off with this work. Thank you in advance

Please post you question in the appropriate subforum. This subforum is strictly for introductions.