Do Germans have a sense of humour after all?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
69 replies · 8K views
arildno said:
Perhaps the parrot isn't quite dead after all.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
And now we wait patiently whilst the little bugger tries to figure out what that means. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps arildno could give us a lesson on the Norwegian blue?
 
Kurdt said:
Perhaps arildno could give us a lesson on the Norwegian blue?

Is that cheese :confused:
 
Kurdt said:
'tis the species of parrot :smile:
It's rather rare nowadays..:frown:
 
I have no idea what you people are joking about, but now that I know your sense of humor, I know I woudn't understand it anyways...
 
Here it is:

[MEDIA=youtube]uYWA8DdVEw0[/MEDIA]&search=parrot%20sketch[/URL]

In case you wanted to look anyway
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yomamma said:
I have no idea what you people are joking about, but now that I know your sense of humor, I know I woudn't understand it anyways...

A right Baldrick:-p
 
What do you want with your spam guys?
 
The German Guns:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOO...
 
wolram said:
What do you want with your spam guys?
Spam, egg and bacon, without the spam please.
 
My favorite dancing Nazis video:
[MEDIA=youtube]ZGp0hCxSg98[/MEDIA]&search=springtime%20hitler[/URL]
from The Producers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
arildno said:
Spam, egg and bacon, without the spam please.

What no spami will have to find that sketch :smile:
 
Here you are Wolram:

[MEDIA=youtube]ODshB09FQ8w[/MEDIA]&search=python%20spam[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kurdt said:
Here you are Wolram:

[MEDIA=youtube]ODshB09FQ8w[/MEDIA]&search=python%20spam[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks kurdt, you are one of my favorite people:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sugar, i just laughted my chuff off. :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
Thanks kurdt, you are one of my favorite people:smile:

:blushing: Aww cheers man. And you mine :biggrin: What a moment *sniff*
 
Flirtation Alert![/size]
 
arildno said:
Flirtation Alert![/size]
No doubt! I think Wolram called Kurdt "sugar"!
 
arildno said:
Flirtation Alert![/size]

Hey Kurdt, back off!

He's mine! :-p

wolram said:
Nazzard, you are my bestest ever pal, thankyou a googillion times over.

:rolleyes: :blushing:




Well...I guess it's time to take "The Heartbroken Test" now. :frown: :cry:
 
arildno said:
Flirtation Alert![/size]

Ahh geez you guys. Can't two enlightened 21st century guys share a moment any more without allsorts of accusations? :wink:
 
On the subject of German humor and according to my German prof, the ending of Das Boot is a great example.
 
arildno said:
Flirtation Alert![/size]

I am a married man Didno:rolleyes:
 
My favorite monty pythons sketch is:

[MEDIA=youtube]ByZqx30OvVs[/MEDIA]&search=monty%20python[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DeadWolfe said:
My favorite monty pythons sketch is:

[MEDIA=youtube]ByZqx30OvVs[/MEDIA]&search=monty%20python[/URL][/QUOTE]


:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Lumberjack song.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/11439/Monty_Python_s_Lumberjack_Song_The_Video.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Germans have a highly developed sense of humour.

They even understand sarcasm.
 
On the lines of german comedy or thereabouts one of my favourite comedians Stewart Lee famous (or infamous) for JErry Springer the opera has completed Stand Up opera about GErman stand up but soon discovered that the language didn't lend itself well so I think they've gone back to english.

Anyway whatever language its in it should be good.