So I just finished my chemistry homework and was going through my answers and googling them to learn more about them. I got to sodium fluoride and I already knew it was that stuff dentists put on your teeth and that it wasn't to good for you. I read that it has some advantages like preventing cavities, but is also used as a stomach poison for insects. I also read that in large doses it can cause stomach ulcers and is lethal at around 5-10 grams for a 150-ish pound human(toxic to inhale too). So I want to know what your opinions are on the subject, do you agree with the use of sodium fluoride?