Do you think writing in cursive is going out of style?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ehrenfest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Writing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 10K views


Kurdt said:
I used to rewrite all my notes. I'm a freak I know.

not at all. i think there's something to it. it enhances learning. both the rewriting process, and clear text is easier to process.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


SticksandStones said:
What I've noticed a lot of people do (myself included) is sort of a mix between cursive and print.

I fall into this category myself. Unfortunately, both my handwriting and printing is comepletly illegible!:rolleyes:
 


G01 said:
I fall into this category myself. Unfortunately, both my handwriting and printing is comepletly illegible!:rolleyes:

I also do some kind of a mix but mostly printing...cursive for familiar info and printing for everything else. I've always taken a lot of notes...don't want to remember all of the details (business deals not science)...but it is necessary to gather all of the details at a later date...if I don't print...I can't understand my own notes without a lot of effort.