Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does your computer reflect your personality

1. Jun 22, 2014 #1

wolram

Gold Member

Mine does, its old but still in good condition, its as fast as i am because i am putting in the input, its shinny on top like me and procrastinate like me.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2014 #2

Maylis

Gold Member

Maybe your desktop background has some indication of personality as well

4. Jun 23, 2014 #3

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I have a gaming rig named Clubber Lang.

http://theeradicatorreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Clubber-Lang-Mr.-T-Rocky-III.jpg [Broken]

I think most would say it does not reflect my personality outside of computer related activities.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  5. Jun 23, 2014 #4
    Mine is full of pictures of stars and nebula and the background is a 12 cube so I suppose it reflects my love for maths and learning about the universe.

6. Jun 23, 2014 #5

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Kinda old but still getting along...slow...battery died a while back, won't recharge...the "N" key is naked...has a chronically sticky mouse...

Oh I hope not.

7. Jun 24, 2014 #6
    Yup. Always clean. No temporary files, no bunch of startup programs or services slowing me down, no nothing. Very slim and fast. Really clean and pleasant to work with......

Except my Downloads folder. Don't get in there, it's a maze with over 100,000 files (all kind of IDEs with libraries and stuff). You will never get out alive.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook