Electrical Coordination Training

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justin T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Electrical
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Justin T
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a coordination training class in the United States - preferably California but I want to find the best one.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Justin T said:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a coordination training class in the United States - preferably California but I want to find the best one.

Could you elaborate? I'm not familiar with the term Electrical Coordination Training. Is it something associated with Electrician training?
 
Justin T said:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a coordination training class in the United States - preferably California but I want to find the best one.

I've heard of circuit breaker coordination before, but not just electrical coordination.

CS
 
ya, breaker co-ordination is what I am looking for.

How to create analyze and manipulate TCC curves.