1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Electronics textbook recommendations to self-learn

1. May 22, 2015 #1
    Hi all,

I am starting an internship with Lockheed Martin on Tuesday, May 26. I have just been notified of my duties, which will involve resolving issues with hydrophones/transducers. I am looking for recommendations of good textbooks that I could refer to during this internship. I am a rising senior in the Aerospace Engineering program at Virginia Tech, as an AE student I have less electronic experience than students in ME or EE (obviously). I am, however, very confident in my ability to self-learn and I really want to perform this summer as Lockheed Martin is a dream company for me. Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations.

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

4. May 22, 2015 #3
    Thank you! I will definitely check it out.

5. May 22, 2015 #4
    I'd checkout the series by Floyd as well as microelectronics by sedra and smith.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted