Enthalpy of Formation of Tetraoxygen

I am curious as to what is the Standard Enthalpy Of Formation is of Tetraoxygen in kJ/mol. I am assuming reference to the molar weight of the Tetraoxygen molecule. I seem to only find papers on the subject which are abstruse with detail but no clear answer to my inquiry. I have little formal schooling in chemistry but am doing some free lance research.

Answers and Replies

Either one or both would be cool. I would down load some of the reference papers in the Wikipedia reference but currently am on a tight budget.

Bystander
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
"Theoretical calculations have predicted the existence of metastable O4 molecules with two different shapes: a "puckered" square like cyclobutane or S4,[7] and a "pinwheel" with three oxygen atoms surrounding a central one in a trigonal planar formation similar to boron trifluoride.[8][9]" --- Wiki
What part of "theoretical" are you not understanding? Last time I checked, first ionization potential of He wasn't calculable from first principles; tetraoxygen has several times the number of primary particles as He.

Bystander, that's fine. I guess the answer to my question has been resolved. I appreciate you looking into this for me. My guess is that the tetra-oxygen is so short lived and so rare that not enough of it can be produced to do the measurements.