Eri Mongraine "Best of the Best" Songs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Battle Of Evermore
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Major Tom

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spece Oddity

David Bowie

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries (1 guitar, no accompaniment)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


starcraft terran theme...
a bit geeky :P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bladibla said:


starcraft terran theme...
a bit geeky :P

No, not at all!

I downloaded all of the SC "songs," as they're called on the Blizzard website, and I thought that as the nostalgia would wear off I'd listen to them less and less. But I haven't. The songs actually have musical value!

(Actually, now that I've clicked on your link, I see the sound quality there is quite poor. You should download the songs on the Blizzard site. Not only is the sound quality better for them, but the in-game music is trimmed here and there so they comes off as more composition-like.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bladibla said:


starcraft terran theme...
a bit geeky :P


HAHAHA! I love starcraft.

No, not at all!

I downloaded all of the SC "songs," as they're called on the Blizzard website, and I thought that as the nostalgia would wear off I'd listen to them less and less. But I haven't. The songs actually have musical value!

(Actually, now that I've clicked on your link, I see the sound quality there is quite poor. You should download the songs on the Blizzard site. Not only is the sound quality better for them, but the in-game music is trimmed here and there so they comes off as more composition-like.)

Especially the expansion back. I didn't really like the original music.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Contrapositive said:
HAHAHA! I love starcraft.



Especially the expansion back. I didn't really like the original music.

What?! The original music was awesome!