Establish the condition required to make the current through ZE in fig

I ask for help.In summary, the conversation is about the expectations for posting on Physics Forums. The forum requires users to show their attempt at solving a problem before receiving help. It is also important to provide a complete question specification. Failure to follow these requirements will result in no help being given. The user has acknowledged the feedback and will make an attempt at solving the problem before asking for help in the future.
brazier84
ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1393576418.539573.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums, brazier84. The way these forums work is that you show your attempt at the solution, and someone will then try to give you some pointers on how to proceed, or discuss where you may have gone wrong. It goes without saying that those who fail to follow this basic requirement cannot expect to receive any help.

I notice there is not even a complete question specification in your post.

This is not a good start...

Apologies comments taken on board. I wrote or thought I wrote out the question in full. I will make an attempt at the answer and post that

1. What is ZE in the figure?

ZE in the figure refers to the resistance element that is connected in series with the load in an electronic circuit.

2. How is the current through ZE calculated?

The current through ZE can be calculated using Ohm's Law, which states that current is equal to the voltage divided by the resistance (I = V/R).

3. What is the purpose of ZE in the circuit?

ZE serves as a protective element in the circuit, limiting the amount of current that can flow through the rest of the circuit and preventing damage to the components.

4. How do you determine the condition required to make the current through ZE?

To determine the condition required to make the current through ZE, you must first calculate the total resistance of the circuit by adding the resistance of all the components in series. Then, use Ohm's Law to calculate the minimum voltage required to produce the desired current through ZE.

5. Can the condition for ZE change in different circuits?

Yes, the condition required to make the current through ZE can vary depending on the specific circuit and its components. Factors such as the resistance of the load and the voltage source can affect the condition.