Everyone is so quality around here

• Thread starter Live Fast Die Young
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quality
Daniel.In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of posting nonsense on a forum and the consequences that may result from it. One user repeatedly posts under different usernames, causing annoyance to other members. The conversation also touches on the topic of reincarnation and the role of moderators in maintaining forum standards.
franznietzsche said:
he doesn't plan to abuse his children. Most priests and other child abusers didn't either.

Yeah, and I don't know of too many people who plan to go to prison either, even when they know they're committing a felony. Maybe we should wait until he's of legal age before we report him, that way anything else they find if they show up at the door won't be expunged as a juvenile offense. Afterall, we already have reason to report suspicion of animal abuse. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Afterall, we already have reason to report suspicion of animal abuse. :rolleyes:
That happened many winters ago...

Live Fast Die Young said:
They do... BUT NOT ON THE FOURTH FLOOR OF THEIR LIBRARY...

what country are you in?

franznietzsche said:
what country are you in?
USA, somewhere between New York City and Chicago...

Dang it.

franznietzsche said:
Dang. I was sooooo hoping you'd say finland. You have no idea.
I guess not.

I guess not.

nope, you're safe for now.

franznietzsche said:
nope, you're safe for now.
Darn... When I was in fifth grade, the classrooms in my school weren't locked. I got such a thrill out of going from class to class upstairs after school and just taking stuff.

That's constructive.

Darn... When I was in fifth grade, the classrooms in my school weren't locked. I got such a thrill out of going from class to class upstairs after school and just taking stuff.

so those classrooms were kind of like your computer is right now.

Not too bright are you?

Smurf said:
That's constructive.
I took a teacher's gradebook. She later made an announcement to the whole school, it went something like this: "Someone was in my classroom, they took money from my desk drawers, and stole my gradebook." It was exhilarating being the subject of (relatively) so much attention.

franznietzsche said:
so those classrooms were kind of like your computer is right now.

Not too bright are you?
I guess so...

My crystal ball works in the present too, and it says Indiana University, Bloomington.

I took a teacher's gradebook. She later made an announcement to the whole school, it went something like this: "Someone was in my classroom, they took money from my desk drawers, and stole my gradebook." It was exhilarating being the subject of (relatively) so much attention.
I think we've discovered the source of your mental problems.

Moonbear said:
My crystal ball works in the present too, and it says Indiana University, Bloomington.
NOPE, YOU'RE WRONG.

LFDY you are so full of it. You've never taken anything in your life. You've never broken a law in your life. You are a coward who sits around wishing he was daring and dangerous, but we all know what a wuss you really are. I'm not offended or mad about your comments, I feel pity for you. If this was a less civilized world a child like you would have been drowned at birth.

Close enough...Fort Wayne (IPFW), not Bloomington.

tribdog said:
LFDY you are so full of it. You've never taken anything in your life. You've never broken a law in your life. You are a coward who sits around wishing he was daring and dangerous, but we all know what a wuss you really are. I'm not offended or mad about your comments, I feel pity for you. If this was a less civilized world a child like you would have been drowned at birth.
Yeah, yeah, you're pretty much correct...

Gokul43201 said:
Close enough...Fort Wayne (IPFW), not Bloomington.
Ok, there are like 200,000 people living in Fort Wayne, perhaps 10,000 students at IPFW. It's still not like you know who I am or anything.

You stole a gradebook? Yeah, just exhilarating. :rolleyes: This is what we get for de-institutionalizing the mental health system.

Ok, there are like 200,000 people living in Fort Wayne, perhaps 10,000 students at IPFW. It's still not like you know who I am or anything.
1)don't care who you are
2) would just have to look for the most pathetic student, no friends, either way overweight or anorexic. never had a date. real loser.
3)still don't care.

Do you think any of us really cares who you are? LOL! No, just information gathering. We can all have fun at this game.

tribdog said:
1)don't care who you are
2) would just have to look for the most pathetic student, no friends, either way overweight or anorexic. never had a date. real loser.
3)still don't care.

And you know, if i was to attack his IP and take him off the internet, I would got to jail. Now is that justice?

Can we please just ban him and end this?

franznietzsche said:
And you know, if i was to attack his IP and take him off the internet, I would got to jail. Now is that justice?

Franz, you get way too worked up about these things. Relax, take a deep breath, and get some sleep.

franznietzsche said:

Franz, I can think of no reason why we shouldn't ban LFDY; IMHO, while this thread may bring some pleasure to several posters (and readers), it really only serves to achieve LFDY's objective of trolling. I, for one, have no truck with trolls.

Moonbear said:
Franz, you get way too worked up about these things. Relax, take a deep breath, and get some sleep.

Bah, you're right. Another attempt at pillowland it is.

Nereid said:
Franz, I can think of no reason why we shouldn't ban LFDY; IMHO, while this thread may bring some pleasure to several posters (and readers), it really only serves to achieve LFDY's objective of trolling. I, for one, have no truck with trolls.

Don't worry, none of us will feel bad if this thread disappears. I actually expected it to happen much sooner. If you'd prefer, we can ignore his future incarnations (if there are any).

Live Fast Die Young's IP Address for this post
IP Address Host Name
4.33.30.198 atlnga1-ar4-4-33-030-198.atlnga1.dsl-verizon.net

I love details :cool:
3 149.164.62.15 -
OrgName: Indiana University
OrgID: INDIAN
Address: 2711 E 10th Street
Address: Indiana University Information Technology
City: Bloomington
StateProv: IN
PostalCode: 47408