Using the surrounding airflow to deduce the physics around UAP/UFO

In summary, it is hypothesized that by using the surrounding airflow to deduce the physics around UAP/UFOs, NASA might be able to work from the outside in and approach the object/sensor artifact. However, this would only be possible if there was no disturbance created, such as sonic booms. If there is insufficient evidence, then the UAP/UFO does not represent a threat, and needs no further investigation.
TheTuringTester
TL;DR Summary: Using the surrounding airflow to deduce the physics around UAP/UFO

Now that NASA is in the mix for investigating UAP/UFOs - I started wondering at what their approach might be. I'm thinking they might be able to work from the outside in, toward the object/sensor(y) artifact. NASA has a lot of experience modeling atmospheric flow around hypersonic objects - I wonder how far out they measure the wake / vortices / vapor clouds from the spacecraft / meteor.

I know we can use magnets to control plasma - is there any conceivable way with a really strong magnet to move ordinary air out of the way and then put it back after the aircraft has passed without causing a sonic boom or vortices? I'm wondering if there is a viable strategy for NASA to investigate the surrounding atmosphere in addition to trying to figure out the technology of the vehicle itself. Thanks for your input!

Physics news on Phys.org
TheTuringTester said:
TL;DR Summary: Using the surrounding airflow to deduce the physics around UAP/UFO

Now that NASA is in the mix for investigating UAP/UFOs - I started wondering at what their approach might be.
The obvious approach is to wait for one of them to land on the lawn in D.C., the alien emerges and asks,"May I have the WiFi password?"

Seriously, I don't think any physical theory would persuade very many people that it is really alien visitors. And if the UFOs are not aliens, but some earthling with superior technology, then the strategy is to find that person and ask him or her how they do it.

So, the idea is, as soon as a UFO is spotted, to move an array of air pressure sensors into the area? Why would this work better than moving cameras into position?

For that matter, the number of cameras has gone up be something like 4 orders of magnitude since the 1950's. Why have we not gotten better photographic evidence since then? Like 4 orders of magnitude better.

Likes Klystron, Bystander, berkeman and 1 other person
TheTuringTester said:

Now that NASA is in the mix for investigating UAP/UFOs - I started wondering at what their approach might be. I'm thinking they might be able to work from the outside in, toward the object/sensor(y) artifact. NASA has a lot of experience modeling atmospheric flow around hypersonic objects - I wonder how far out they measure the wake / vortices / vapor clouds from the spacecraft / meteor.

I know we can use magnets to control plasma - is there any conceivable way with a really strong magnet to move ordinary air out of the way and then put it back after the aircraft has passed without causing a sonic boom or vortices? I'm wondering if there is a viable strategy for NASA to investigate the surrounding atmosphere in addition to trying to figure out the technology of the vehicle itself. Thanks for your input!
Suppose there were a way to displace the air in a controlled way such that no heat, sonic booms (or even sound), or noticeable disturbances are created, you still need to explain the apparent physically implausible extreme acceleration.

TheTuringTester said:
I know we can use magnets to control plasma - is there any conceivable way with a really strong magnet to move ordinary air out of the way and then put it back after the aircraft has passed without causing a sonic boom or vortices?
No. Magnets do not interact with "ordinary air".

IMO, the best way to investigate these UAPs is with missiles. Fox-1, Fox-2, Fox-3...

1667604540233.png

https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/785948572446219582/

• Haha
Likes BillTre
Vanadium 50 said:
Why would this work better than moving cameras into position?
Because cameras don’t measure air pressure?

TheTuringTester said:
I'm wondering if there is a viable strategy for NASA to investigate the surrounding atmosphere in addition to trying to figure out the technology of the vehicle itself.
If there is insufficient evidence, then the UAP/UFO does not represent a threat, and needs no further investigation.

The main source of UAP/UFOs is from people who focus intentionally on "insufficient data", noise that would normally have been eliminated in the first review of the data used to classify observed events.

It seems counterintuitive, but with an increase in camera numbers, the number of UAP/UFO detections or sightings should fall.

1. What is the surrounding airflow and how is it used to study UAP/UFO physics?

The surrounding airflow refers to the movement of air around an object, such as a UAP/UFO. Scientists use this airflow to study the physics of UAP/UFOs by analyzing how the object interacts with the air and how it affects the surrounding environment.

2. How does the study of surrounding airflow help us understand UAP/UFO propulsion?

By studying the surrounding airflow, scientists can gain insights into the propulsion systems of UAP/UFOs. The airflow patterns can reveal information about the type of propulsion used, such as whether it is a conventional engine or a more advanced technology.

3. Can surrounding airflow data be used to determine the shape and size of a UAP/UFO?

Yes, surrounding airflow data can provide valuable information about the shape and size of a UAP/UFO. By analyzing the airflow patterns, scientists can make inferences about the object's dimensions and geometry.

4. How do scientists measure surrounding airflow around a UAP/UFO?

There are various methods for measuring surrounding airflow around a UAP/UFO, including using sensors and instruments on the ground or on aircraft. Some scientists also use computer simulations to model the airflow around the object.

5. What can the study of surrounding airflow tell us about the potential origins of UAP/UFOs?

Studying the surrounding airflow can provide clues about the potential origins of UAP/UFOs. For example, if the airflow patterns suggest advanced propulsion technology, it could indicate that the object is of extraterrestrial origin. However, more research and evidence are needed to make any definitive conclusions.