Evo has a magazine dedicated to her

• Thread starter EnumaElish
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary: It's black and has a V8.:rolleyes:In summary, the article talks about how Evo is a car buff and how disappointed the author was when they clicked on "Picture Gallery". They also talk about the new Rolls Royce and Saabaru.
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! I had no idea Evo was such a car buff.

I was quite disappointed when I clicked on 'Picture Gallery'. They're all cars. :grumpy:

Danger said:
I was quite disappointed when I clicked on 'Picture Gallery'. They're all cars. :grumpy:
Especially after the enticing lead-in:
evo's publisher Allan Pattison commented: "evo's features are so beautifully photographed it is great to raid the archive and combine our finest work into one book. It's also practical as we show you where to grab a Cappucino ...
Alas, I must have missed her, as by time I turned around from getting my cappucino, I was only able "...to spot the latest Ferrari rumble out of the factory gates on a test drive around Modena."

Good cappucino, though. :cool:

My guess is, it was a compromise that the magazine would carry Evo's name but print pictures that Moonbear likes to look at. :smile:

:rofl: Yes, I've also had a computer named in my honor. Not to mention The Cyborg Evo joystick. :tongue2:

Evo said:
[...] The Cyborg Evo joystick. :tongue2:
:biggrin: Where can I order one of these things o:)

EnumaElish said:
My guess is, it was a compromise that the magazine would carry Evo's name but print pictures that Moonbear likes to look at. :smile:
:!) Nice cars! :biggrin: Now, where are the drivers? :tongue2:

Moonbear has a large mammal and a large orbiting body named after her.
Edit: added the "named after her" part for safety reasons.

tribdog said:
Moonbear has a large mammal and a large orbiting body named after her.
Edit: added the "named after her" part for safety reasons.
Ah, yes, I imagine not adding that phrase might have been hazardous to your health. :tongue:

Those cars aren't elegant enough! To fit the dreaminess that is Evo the cars should be Rolls Royce's, Duesenbergs, or Bugatti's.:!)

Did you hear about the new Rolls Royce? they bought Suzuki and they are remaking the Samuri. It's new name is the Rolls Over.

Did you see the new Saabaru?

What is "Evo" and why does she have a magazine dedicated to her?

Evo is a fictional character who represents the concept of evolution. She is often used to personify the natural process of change and adaptation over time. The magazine dedicated to her is a platform for discussing and exploring the various aspects of evolution, from scientific theories to social and cultural implications.

What topics are covered in Evo's magazine?

Evo's magazine covers a wide range of topics related to evolution, including genetics, biology, anthropology, ecology, and paleontology. It also explores the evolutionary history of different species, the role of natural selection, and the impact of evolution on human society.

Who can contribute to Evo's magazine?

Anyone with a background or interest in evolution can contribute to Evo's magazine. This includes scientists, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts from various fields. The magazine also welcomes diverse perspectives and encourages open discussions and debates.

Is Evo's magazine only for scientists?

No, Evo's magazine is not just for scientists. While it does feature scientific research and theories, it is also accessible to readers with a general interest in evolution. The magazine aims to make complex scientific concepts and discoveries understandable and engaging for a wider audience.

Where can I find Evo's magazine?

Evo's magazine is available both in print and online. You can find it in many bookstores, newsstands, and online retailers. It also has a website where you can read articles, subscribe to the magazine, and engage with other readers and contributors.