Physics teacher with interests in astronomy and quantum mechanics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plooyen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    physics teacher
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Plooyen
Just introducing myself. My name is Paul Looyen and have taught physics for 22 years, mostly in Australia, but also for three years in Virginia, USA.

Interests is the big (astronomy) and the small (quantum) but obviously enjoy lots in between.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Plooyen.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif


I'll need to check whether promoting a youtube channel is okay, because I know we don't allow new members to promote publications or websites in their introductions.
 
NascentOxygen said:
Hi Plooyen.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif


I'll need to check whether promoting a youtube channel is okay, because I know we don't allow new members to promote publications or websites in their introductions.
I understand ;-)