FBM Information: Theory, Algorithms, and Resources | Help Needed

• Thread starter adventure
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Information
In summary, as a scientist, you may need various types of information for your research such as data, statistics, articles, reports, or other relevant information. The best place to find this information will depend on the specific subject of your research, and you may need to search through scientific journals, databases, government websites, or consult with other experts. To ensure reliability and accuracy of the information, you can check the credibility of your sources, cross-reference information, and use reputable and peer-reviewed sources. In the scientific community, there are specific formats and structures that are commonly used for presenting information, such as scientific reports, research papers, or presentations. It is important to follow these formats for clarity and consistency. To effectively organize and analyze the information
adventure
Dear friends,
Hi
I need some information about FBM (Fractional Brownian Motion); i.e. papers or links including its theory, its algorithms and ... . please help me.:shy:

Thanks & Good luck

Physics news on Phys.org
An old review article by Mandelbrot et al:

http://scitation.aip.org/dbt/dbt.jsp?KEY=SIREAD&Volume=10&Issue=4#P000422000001

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to FBM Information: Theory, Algorithms, and Resources | Help Needed

What type of information do you need?

As a scientist, I may need various types of information depending on the subject of my research. This could include data, statistics, articles, reports, or any other relevant information that can help me in my research and analysis.

Where can I find the information I need?

The best place to find information will depend on the specific subject of my research. I may need to search through scientific journals, databases, government websites, or consult with other experts in the field.

How can I ensure the information I find is reliable?

As a scientist, it is important to always prioritize reliability and accuracy in the information I use. I can ensure this by checking the credibility of the sources I am using, cross-referencing information, and using reputable and peer-reviewed sources.

Is there a specific format or structure I should follow when presenting information?

In the scientific community, there are specific formats and structures that are commonly used when presenting information. This could include scientific reports, research papers, or presentations. It is important to follow these formats to ensure clarity and consistency in the presentation of information.

How can I effectively organize and analyze the information I have gathered?

Organizing and analyzing information is a crucial part of the scientific research process. I can do this by creating charts, tables, or graphs to visually represent the data, and using statistical analysis or other methods to draw meaningful conclusions from the information.