1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fed up with Autodesk Inventor student registration!

1. Nov 20, 2011 #1
    Anyone can help? I signed up for a student account at Autodesk. I asked to send a confirmation email but i can't find it either in my inbox or my spam folder. No email addresses are blocked. So I asked for facebook confirmation and again it seemed unresponsive. When I logged in I get a message in Finnish (?) asking to reconfirm email. Can't even send a ticket via the problem form or access support center it takes me back to the same page. Ok when i asked to send email to reconfirm it says account already active but when I tried to access the download center it still prompts me to send email activation.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 20, 2011 #2

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sounds like you need to call Autodesk.

4. Nov 20, 2011 #3
    Sounds like to need to switch out to something else...there are other choices, some even free.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook