Find acceleration and centripetal force

Homework Statement

Rank the rate at which the direction of each object's velocity is changing, greatest first.

Homework Equations

n/a

The Attempt at a Solution

I know a centripetal = v^2/r, but i don't have r so i am not sure if i am supposed to just eyeball it and draw a reference circle or not..

Attachments

Answers and Replies

The objects don't move on a circle, and they don't move at uniform speed either.

What is plotted here? Two spatial dimensions? Blue is the motion I guess. Can you figure out what red is?

The objects don't move on a circle, and they don't move at uniform speed either.

What is plotted here? Two spatial dimensions? Blue is the motion I guess. Can you figure out what red is?
Red is acceleration here I'm sorry i forgot to mention

i already submitted the assignment, i still have another physics homework and a physics test tomorrow and i am very stressed >=[

submitted that assignment with the wrong answer

Red is acceleration
Okay (although it looks odd in (b), there should be an acceleration).
For the change in direction the acceleration along the direction of motion does not matter. Can you find the acceleration orthogonal to it?