Find Manual for 1968 Messwandler-Bau 220/100,000 V Transformer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Manual
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Ramon
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I'd like you guys to help me find a manual, either by giving me tips, or by finding it yourselves, if it's too easy. I've already googled it a lot and haven't found a thing.

It's a manual of a 1968 220/100,000 V transformer that was produced by a german company named "Messwandler-Bau".

I'll right down everything I could see written on the transformer:

"Style: TEO 100/5
Induced test volt: 120 kV
Rated Voltage: 220/100,000 V
Output: 5 kVA
Year 1968"

Look forward to having somebody help me.
Thanks a lot!

Ramon Martinelli.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
"Messwandler Bau" is now Trench Germany
http://www.trenchgroup.com/Unternehmen/Trench_Germany/-8254-87-87-en-com-/cms,jump,list,continent,,companyid,15,tab,description.html .
Maybe they will help you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find the manual there, but thanks anyway, maimonides. =)
 
Good day Ramon,

My name is Arnaud Martig and I am responsible for the global Instrument Transformer business @ Trench.

Please contact me directly at arnaud.martig@trench-group.com with your contact info and I will gladly help.

Kind Regards,
Arnaud