fluidmech Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Dec 1, 2012 #1 I'm just a bit lost on how to find the change in pressure. I've posted a picture of my work thus far. Attachments fluid mechanics hw help.jpg 27.2 KB · Views: 672
I'm just a bit lost on how to find the change in pressure. I've posted a picture of my work thus far.
rude man Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 8,032 Reaction score 870 Dec 2, 2012 #2 Can't read what you wrote but you seem to be on the right track, using Bernoulli.
fluidmech Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Dec 3, 2012 #3 I said I was lost and didn't know what to do next..
rude man Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 8,032 Reaction score 870 Dec 3, 2012 #4 fluidmech said: I said I was lost and didn't know what to do next.. Could you provide a legible description of the problem. Also your effort at solving.
fluidmech said: I said I was lost and didn't know what to do next.. Could you provide a legible description of the problem. Also your effort at solving.