Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Free Engineering Video Lectures from IIT

1. Jan 22, 2008 #1

It looks like IIT is broadcasting a ton of Engineering (mostly Electrical and Computer) video lectures. These are complete courses!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2008 #2

Homework Helper

Thanks for posting this. There are several topics here that i'm very interested him.
  4. Jan 27, 2008 #3
    wow thats nice..startin my engineering course at oxford next year and can get a little peak at some topics
  5. Sep 26, 2008 #4

Thanks for sharing the video lectures. They are useful.
  6. Nov 11, 2008 #5
    thanks for sharing this videos .they are very useful to us please keepitup
  7. Nov 20, 2008 #6
    hi, can u tell me the procedure to how to download youtube videos
  8. Nov 20, 2008 #7

There are many tools, though I haven't use any of them. Google is your friend. Keyword is : download video tool youtube. I heard a tool named "youtubeget", but I'm not trying yet. You could have a try.
  9. Dec 17, 2008 #8
    add a mozilla plug-in named "flash get" to mozilla firefox.
    When you visit that youtube video a small flim strip shows at the bottom right of the
    browser - where the progress bar is.Click on it to download that file.
    It downloads in flv format.there are tons of converters out there to chnage it to your favorite format.

You can also down load youtube videos from "keepvid.com" directly into mp4 format but i found that method buggy.
  10. Dec 31, 2008 #9
    Thanks, this is what internet is all about.
  11. Jan 3, 2009 #10
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted