Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

From which side the electrons move to?

1. Jun 10, 2007 #1
    Look at this picture. There is moving magnet, it is moving from right to left. SO from which side the electrons will move, S1 or S2. Look at this picture.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 10, 2007 #2
    ur arrows on the magnet are wrong, magnetic field always rusn from N to S
  4. Jun 10, 2007 #3

Gold Member

Ever heard of Lenz's Law?
  5. Jun 10, 2007 #4
    Why it is like that? Not just law, I need explanation!
  6. Jun 10, 2007 #5
    scientist what is your native language?
  7. Jun 10, 2007 #6
    Macedonian. Please answer on my question. Do not give me laws, without explanation. I need explanation, why the electrons move from S1 to + or from S2 to + pole???
  8. Jun 10, 2007 #7

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

What kind of an "explanation" are you looking for that does not refer to physical laws? You must start somewhere.
  9. Jun 10, 2007 #8

Gold Member

Dude, the laws are the explanations. Just take what it states and apply it to your situation. For crying out loud, man, use your brain a little!
  10. Jun 10, 2007 #9
    Well, if you looked at the link(!), you can see that the current flows in such a direction that its own magnetic field opposes the change that produced it due to the conservation of energy. Read the link, you can't expect people on here to teach you!
  11. Jun 10, 2007 #10
    scientist i really think you should read texts in your native language
  12. Jun 10, 2007 #11
  13. Jun 10, 2007 #12
    someone give him the standard model explanation about force mediation particles
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?