Fundamental Physics reasoning books

In summary, the conversation was about recommendations for books that provide a fundamental understanding of various topics, including physics, and explain concepts without relying heavily on math. Some suggestions were Feynmann's books, Space, Time, and Things by B. K. Ridley, and Concepts of Force by Max Jammer. The individual asking for recommendations also expressed interest in books on interactive forces.
Skhandelwal
Hey guys...I always tend to ask a lot questions...so I was wondering if you guys know of some books out there which is very fundamental and explains its reasoning on every step of its way as if it was made for kindergarten but covers advanced topics?

Fields I am interested in: everything...doesn't even have to physics!

Thx.

Physics news on Phys.org
Feynmann's books.. he has a set of 3 volumes, basically written-out lectures.

B. K. Ridley, Space, Time, and Things

Any books on interactive forces?(remember I like books that focus on the concepts rather than math)

Skhandelwal said:
Any books on interactive forces?(remember I like books that focus on the concepts rather than math)

You could try Concepts of Force by Max Jammer, but I think you'll really like the Ridley book.

Thx a lot guys, any other books on top of the head?

1. What is fundamental physics?

Fundamental physics is the study of the fundamental building blocks of the universe and the fundamental laws that govern their behavior. It includes topics such as quantum mechanics, relativity, and particle physics.

2. What are some popular fundamental physics reasoning books?

Some popular books on fundamental physics reasoning include "The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene, "Six Easy Pieces" by Richard Feynman, and "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.

3. Why is it important to study fundamental physics?

Studying fundamental physics helps us better understand the world around us and how it works. It also lays the foundation for advancements in technology and can lead to new discoveries and innovations.

4. What skills are needed to understand fundamental physics reasoning books?

To understand fundamental physics reasoning books, one should have a strong foundation in mathematics, critical thinking skills, and a curiosity about the workings of the universe. Some background knowledge in physics is also helpful.

5. Are there any online resources for learning about fundamental physics?

Yes, there are many online resources available for learning about fundamental physics. Some popular ones include online courses, video lectures, and interactive simulations. There are also many educational websites and forums dedicated to discussing and explaining fundamental physics concepts.