Is there any rule saying that we can't throw the winner into more than one volcano. I have a list - an extensive list.
Here is a short list of recent activity.
14-20 November 2007
New Activity/Unrest: | Krakatau, Indonesia
Ongoing Activity:
| Arenal, Costa Rica
| Bezymianny, Russia
| Chikurachki, Russia
| Fuego, Guatemala
| Galeras, Colombia
| Karymsky, Russia
| Kilauea, USA
| Pacaya, Guatemala
| Santa María, Guatemala
| Shiveluch, Russia
| Soufrière Hills, Montserrat
| St. Helens, USA
| Tungurahua, Ecuador
| Turrialba, Costa Rica
| Ubinas, Perú
| Villarrica, Chile
This would be a cool place!

I would hate to see this opportunity wasted
KRAKATAU Indonesia 6.10°S, 105.43°E; summit elev. 813 m
http://www.volcano.si.edu/world/volcano.cfm?vnum=0602-00=
According to a news article,
lava flows and
incandescent rocks from Anak Krakatau traveled down the flanks during 13-14 November. Incandescent material and "smoke" were propelled hundreds of meters from the summit on 14 November. Visitors and tourists were advised not to go within a 3-km radius of the summit. The Alert Level remained at 3 (on a scale of 1-4).
Here's a nice place too! -
http://erebus.nmt.edu/
Oh yeah, I almost forgot - I nominate Artman for funniest PF member.
And if I may, I nominate turbo-1 too!
They are much tastier and more deserving than me!
I just remembered, turbo has a flaming orange suit that would look so cool against a dark black lava field.