Get Masters in Japan or Switzerland: Experiences?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhysicsGente
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Master's Outside
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
PhysicsGente
Messages
87
Reaction score
3
Hello, I'll be getting my physics BS soon and I want to obtain my master's in some other country. I have been thinking about going to either Japan or Switzerland. Has anybody studied in any of those countries?
In Japan I'm considering the University of Tokyo. In Switzerland, the EPFL Lausanne and University of Geneva. I'll be going for experimental HEP.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, I am just finishing my first year in the Master's in theoretical physics at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. I know that here they also have an experimental HEP group that is part of the ALICE collaboration. I think lots of European universities are working with the LHC, if that is what you are interested in.