1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Getting Artin Book Algebra 2nd edition

1. Sep 27, 2012 #1
    Getting Artin Book " Algebra 2nd edition "

Hello everyone ,

now , I study modern algebra from a book which is called " selected topics from group theory " , I know that all of you don't know the book ! and the reason is the author is an Egyptian Mathematician .

some of you know that I'm from Egypt , I searched for artin's book for long ! , but i didn't find it at any library or bookshop ,

Know I wonder If there is a way that Make me able to get the book , I mean : do any one know website or institute which work on selling book for all the worlds ?

H need the second edition ,

Can any one help ?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2012 #2
    Re: Getting Artin Book " Algebra 2nd edition "

Have you tried Amazon.com? I think they ship to Egypt. It could cost a lot, though, depending on where the seller's located.

4. Sep 27, 2012 #3
    Re: Getting Artin Book " Algebra 2nd edition "

No I didn't try amazon , because the thing that I know that amazon ship to america only !!

I'll try

5. Sep 28, 2012 #4

Cod

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook