Ghost Hunters: Roto-Rooter's Extraordinary Side Job

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Job
In summary, the conversation discusses various paranormal shows, specifically the Ghost Hunters on the Sci-fi Channel and Most Haunted on the Travel Channel. The participants share their opinions and experiences with these shows, discussing the credibility of the investigations and the evidence presented. They also mention the website of the Atlantic Paranormal Society and the upcoming episode where they will re-investigate a previous sighting of an apparition. The conversation ends with a discussion about cable TV issues.
YAY! I watched last night. Every Wednesday night! :!)

Physics news on Phys.org
WHAT?!? I missed a new one. :cry:

Did they catch a spook?

Ivan Seeking said:
WHAT?!? I missed a new one. :cry:
Yep, it caught me by surprise, I missed the first half. :frown:

Did they catch a spook?
It looked like a bat to me. Something flew off a wall, but it was too dark to tell what it was.

Evo said:
YAY! I watched last night. Every Wednesday night! :!)
Can I get these episodes on DVD? I want to sit in the dark and eat junk food and be scared!:cool:

Math Is Hard said:
Can I get these episodes on DVD? I want to sit in the dark and eat junk food and be scared!:cool:
Ooh, a PF Ghost Hunters party! :approve:

Evo said:
Ooh, a PF Ghost Hunters party! :approve:
That does sound like fun. We need a Sisterhood slumber party. We could watch Ghost Hunters, bake cookies, do facials and manicures, put SOS's hand in warm water when she falls asleep... :devil: :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
That does sound like fun. We need a Sisterhood slumber party. We could watch Ghost Hunters, bake cookies, do facials and manicures, put SOS's hand in warm water when she falls asleep... :devil: :smile:
:smile: Then we can dress our cats up in cute little outfits...

Evo said:
:smile: Then we can dress our cats up in cute little outfits...
Of course! C'mere, Foofer... Let's try this onesie on you. :smile:

And - oh yeah -we can make prank calls to all the cute PF guys. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
And - oh yeah -we can make prank calls to all the cute PF guys. :smile:
After a few of Tsu's glow in the dark apple martinis, this could get really interesting. :biggrin:

http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/webcams.php

CCCCan you see anything ?

I have to wait until I go home. :frown:

That ghost thing they caught on t.v was probably the boy Tim they were talking about. After all, they concluded that it must have been at least 3 feet tall and it's head was sort of transparent.

It's Ghost Hunter night...everyone start collecting your piles of junkfood. :smile:

Thanks!

And Dr Who on Friday... Life is good. :biggrin:

Okay, Brian is definitely a weenie; no, a whiner.

Poltergeist activity! My posts are just flying by themselves into the garbage!

It was a destiny thing.

Ah, you're back, spirit. Can I help you move on?

Yes, I feel the urge to assign penalty points for annoying behavior.

Oh, come on, I think zoob's posts are educational for those that don't know how spirit contact works. I think they should be allowed to be seen. :-p

Evo said:
Oh, come on, I think zoob's posts are educational for those that don't know how spirit contact works. I think they should be allowed to be seen. :-p

Zooby knows how spirit contact works? :bugeye:

Evo said:
Oh, come on, I think zoob's posts are educational for those that don't know how spirit contact works. I think they should be allowed to be seen.

Oh sure, all we need is to allow that sort of thing to get started again, and pretty soon we have Zoobies looking for ghosts everywhere around here; not a pretty sight.

Evo said:
Ah! A friendly spirit!

In return for your your kindness we can either A.) Help you to move on, or B.) Clean out your drains.

Choose wisely, spirit.

Who like the last episode of ghost hunters?? I think they were in Florida or something in a light house, and they saw and heard a woman at the top...