1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good book for me to review general math

1. Jan 2, 2006 #1
    Can anyone recomend a good book for me to review general math such as fractions, decimals, percenttages, and division etc.. those are my weakest points in math, and I would like to strenghten them a bit.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2006 #2
    I hadn't taken a math class in 3 years when I took algebra last semester. So before I went to class I checked out a few books the week before class to re-establish anything I may have lost. I checked out both algebra books entitled 'Demystified'. I would recommend 'Algebra Demystified' for you. I didn't read much of it, but from what I remember I didn't read it becuase it dealt with fractions, decimals, and perecentages which I was already good with.

If your library does not carry suffecient math books for your study, try the internet. http://www.opendirectory.com
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?