1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good books for competitive exams

1. Mar 29, 2014 #1
    well i passed out 12th but with low percentage.i literally crammed throughout highschool.now when i am preparing for the college entrance exams i find it very difficult.it's like i haven't studied anything at all.i want to pursue quantum mechanics.which textbooks should i start with now?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2014 #2
    to your question, read some good books like that of ncert...you can get good grasp of fundamentals..solve problems. problem solving at first is difficult since you have been at different system which supports cramming...but with good textbooks and solving end of chapter problems(solve it on your own. think too much. sometimes you wont get the answer. after trying for many times ask for support from teachers or online. when you try and fail, you will get to know what wont work. this will improve your analytical skills)...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted