What are some recommended books for preparing for the ISI entrance exam?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 4K views
Mr X
Messages
42
Reaction score
13
I'm just done with 12th and I would like to prepare for the bmath entrance exam for ISI.
I need some books to prepare and build the basics. So considering there's approximately an year to prepare, please give some good book suggestions that are not too rare and too hard to find in bookstores
Also, I alredy have
1. Plane Trigonometry by S.L lonely
2. Challenge and thrill of precollege mathematics
Are these good for preparation?

Thankyou in advance 🙏
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I did a Google search and it returned some suggested books:

1684246458688.png
 
berkeman said:
I did a Google search and it returned some suggested books:

View attachment 326610
I was hoping for a reply from someone who has tried these books. Because you know, Many sites give different books, and I don't know which are actually good and usefull. Thanks anyways.
 
I think the ISI publishes their own book, TOMATO (Test of Mathematics at the 10+2 Level)