Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good job while in college. Looking for advice

1. Jun 22, 2010 #1
    Hey guys. I'm currently a Junior electrical engineering student. I'm working and going to school right now, but my current job is not very accommodating to a full time school schedule. I would like to work somewhere that has a pretty flexible schedule so I can take more classes. Plus, my current job is extremely stressful and is really making it hard for me to concentrate on school. Can any of you guys suggest a good place to work while in college? Where did you work while getting through school.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2010 #2
    I am looking for internet job too, I am expert in power system.

BEST REGARDS
    M.S.Jafarpour

4. Aug 31, 2010 #3
    I'm Doing the network marketing thing ... it's helpful ...

5. Sep 1, 2010 #4
    I had a nice part-time job as a "junior engineer" at Hewlett Packard while attending college (1954-58). Work schedule was very flexible, and HP was only ~2 miles from campus. Learned a lot about high frequency vacuum tube circuit design. Like in vacuum-tube oscilloscopes. Shortly after graduation, no one was using vacuum tubes any more.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook