1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good undergraduate universities for physics?

1. Nov 11, 2014 #1
    I'm currently a sixth form student in Jamaica currently interested in becoming a medical physicist. However I know that before you do medical physics in a graduate program you need to do physics first. I have been doing some research about some good physics schools in North America. Some of these are McGill, U of T, UFL, duke, university of California, MIT. Can you tell me about the possibilities of going to one of these schools
    as an international student based on environment, classes, facilities, boarding, etc? Any other top schools I should look at? Any help would be nice :)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2014 #2
    I also see that UPenn is good as well!

4. Nov 11, 2014 #3
    What are your credentials like?

5. Nov 11, 2014 #4
    I have a grade I straight a profile for physics and maths and normally have good math grades (for CSEC) and am now doing CAPE (a levels) for physics, math,computer science and accounting

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook