Got rejected for being an atheist

• Thread starter Julio R
  • Start date
Mentallic
Homework Helper
Seriously guys, we found evidence a long time ago that those gods don't exist.... Oh wait.
So? I like stories. And I never said they or any other gods existed...
I don't think you understood what Leeroy is saying. He's mocking current religious groups.

I don't think you understood what Leeroy is saying. He's mocking current religious groups.
Actually I was twisting the words so that I could show off my knowledge. :rofl:
Extra titbit: The word Mentor comes from a greek guy who was impersonated by Athena.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentor

Last edited:
ask her if god can build a rock heavier than he can lift.
Or ask her if god can divide himself into 2 and battle himself.

She told me to "hit her up" if I change my mind about God. :confused: Should I take the opportunity, or is it a d-bag move? :cool:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
She told me to "hit her up" if I change my mind about God. :confused: Should I take the opportunity, or is it a d-bag move? :cool:
Even more evidence you dodged a bullet.

Likes toothpaste666
she told me to ht her up if changed my mind....
It is legitimately part of some christian denominations' doctrines to not date a non-christian, something about Satan's bad influences. I think she does like you as a person but, she believes God does not want her to date you.

*sincere tone of voice*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen several girls like this end long term relationships with guys over differences in religion. Seems nonsensical, but there are girls who legitimately use religion as a relationship qualifier. The ones I know also constantly post religious articles/scripture on social media, to the point where it is annoying, and act 'goody two-shoes' all the time.

My advice, RUN!

Why would you want to date someone who has a completely incompatible worldview to your own?

Borek
Mentor
I've seen several girls like this end long term relationships with guys over differences in religion. Seems nonsensical, but there are girls who legitimately use religion as a relationship qualifier. The ones I know also constantly post religious articles/scripture on social media, to the point where it is annoying, and act 'goody two-shoes' all the time.

My advice, RUN!
Why would you want to date someone who has a completely incompatible worldview to your own?
Why would you want to answer 4 months old thread?