chown
Hey, I'm at McGill in 2nd year Joint Honours Mathematics and Physics. I want to apply for a research award (I haven't done so before) in either maths or (preferably) physics. I had a tough bunch of classes to start with and have a 3.14 out of 4.00 GPA. It looks like an NSERC USRA is out of sight at this point - competitive applicants have >= 3.7.
I don't really feel like spending my summer in Montreal.. or Quebec for that matter. I really want to get some research experience this summer. Is it possible to do unpaid research elsewhere in Canada for external students? what should I do?
I don't really feel like spending my summer in Montreal.. or Quebec for that matter. I really want to get some research experience this summer. Is it possible to do unpaid research elsewhere in Canada for external students? what should I do?