Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Graduation clock is moving way too slowly

1. Mar 13, 2009 #1

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Any other seniors out there think the graduation clock is moving way too slowly!!!

I have to wait til May 31!

It's killing me. I just want to get to grad school already!

Sigh, I think I'll spend the next few months playing "Who has the Biggest Brain" on Facebook...:rolleyes:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2009 #2
    Re: Senioritis

Oh, that senioritis. I though you were talking about ... now what was it I was going to say?

4. Mar 13, 2009 #3

I thought I was going to bring up my sore knee, pifft, kids what do they know about senioritis.

5. Mar 13, 2009 #4

turbo

Gold Member

Hy's right, G01. Don't wish your life away. The "Golden Years" will be upon you all-too-soon, and when they show up, you'll wonder who thought up that crap phrase.

6. Mar 13, 2009 #5

LowlyPion

Homework Helper

Like other things, I think you'll find that it's not how big it is, but how you use it.

7. Mar 13, 2009 #6

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

I kept busy with projects, and since I was going to grad school in the same department, I didn't think about it.

Actually, I got married the week after I graduated with baccalaureate, so that's where my mind was. Then following that, we moved my wife to where I was living, and we both started working and going to grad school.

8. Mar 13, 2009 #7

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I'm probably going to go to grad school in a much bigger city than where I currently live. So, I am really excited about that. I think that is what's making the senioritis worse.

:rolleyes:

According to that game I have an alien-sized brain!

9. Mar 13, 2009 #8

Astronuc

I thought your brain was fried. :biggrin:

10. Mar 13, 2009 #9

turbo

Gold Member

Deep-fried.

"You want brains with that?"
    "Do you want to super-size that?"

11. Mar 13, 2009 #10

Evo

Hang in there my young French Fries!

12. Mar 13, 2009 #11

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

No Astronuc. My brain is fries not fried.:biggrin:

Senioritis is weird like this. My brain seems fine as long as its not focusing on classes!

13. Mar 13, 2009 #12

berkeman

How about volunteering more tutoring time for Tau Beta Pi? With an alien size brain (and from other posts), I know you qualify. There are plenty of students who will need some help as the end of the school term gets closer. Spend some of that extra time and energy helping out some other students. Or doing other volunteer work for that matter.

That's what did with my senioritis in undergrad... o:)

14. Mar 13, 2009 #13

Starting one projects looks like the coolest idea. I have like 4 personal projects (2 in progress .. and 2 in planning). It's easier if you are in engineering.

15. Mar 15, 2009 #14

I'm a sophomore in high school and I have always had senioritis. Or maybe I'm just a slacker...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook