Guidance for Higher Studies: B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, and Math | Gates

• Thread starter exbiigates
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Career
In summary, Gates is a student currently pursuing a B.Sc in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. He is in his second year, 4th semester, and has 82% in physics, 79% in chemistry, and 80% in mathematics. He is worried about his future and is seeking guidance on his higher studies. Specifically, he is concerned about not getting a seat in a university with his current marks and is asking for advice on other universities he can apply to. However, it is not possible for others to do this research for him and he should look into other universities himself.
exbiigates
hi all. my name is gates. i am currently doing B.Sc in physics chemistry and mathematics. now i am in second year, 4th semester. i currently have 82% in physics , 79% in chemistry and 80% in mathematics. i am fully worried about my future. can you people guide me regarding my higher studies please..

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi exbiigates. Can you be more specific about what worries you have about the future?

hi. i am worried if i do not get seat for my marks i've..

I don't understand what you want us to do. Could you elaborate more?

i am under mangalore university now. last year cut off score of M.Sc physics is 88% also chemistry. if i do not get seat over there, are there any other university i can get entry ?

exbiigates said:
f i do not get seat over there, are there any other university i can get entry ?

You can't ask us to do that kind of research for you. I'm sure you have ways to looking at other universities that you would consider going to, and checking to see what grades they need.

Also, giving us your percentage scores in tests is meaningless - different universities, different countries, different systems mean that we can't translate that number into a standard.

Related to Guidance for Higher Studies: B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, and Math | Gates

1. What are some tips for finding the right career?

Some tips for finding the right career include:

• Reflecting on your interests, values, and skills
  • Researching different industries and job roles
  • Networking and talking to professionals in fields you are interested in
  • Exploring internships or job shadowing opportunities
  • Considering your financial and lifestyle goals

2. How important is education for career success?

Education can play a significant role in career success, but it is not the only determining factor. Having a degree or specialized training can make you more competitive in the job market and open up opportunities for advancement. However, skills, experience, and networking can also be important factors in career success.

3. What are some common mistakes people make in their career paths?

Some common mistakes people make in their career paths include:

• Not taking the time to explore different options and choosing a career solely based on salary or societal expectations
  • Staying in a job or industry that does not align with their interests or values
  • Not continuously learning and developing new skills
  • Not networking or building relationships with colleagues and professionals in their field

4. How can I overcome a career setback or failure?

Overcoming a career setback or failure can be challenging, but it is possible. Some strategies that can help include:

• Taking time to reflect on what went wrong and identifying any lessons learned
  • Seeking support from friends, family, or a mentor
  • Reevaluating your goals and making a plan for moving forward
  • Staying positive and motivated, even in the face of setbacks

5. Is it too late to change careers?

It is never too late to change careers. Many people switch career paths multiple times throughout their lives. It may require some extra effort and potentially returning to school or gaining new skills, but it is possible to successfully transition to a new career at any age.