Guides for learning aeronautics

Hello,
I'm very interested in aeronautics and I wanna learn it as a hobby (maybe I'll even make RC planes) but I really don't know where to start from
So if anyone could guide me and tell me where to start from that would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

Answers and Replies

boneh3ad
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
If you want just a general overview to get you started then Introduction to Flight by Anderson would be a good place. It isn't cheap though, unfortunately. Maybe try and procure a used copy somewhere?

If you want just a general overview to get you started then Introduction to Flight by Anderson would be a good place. It isn't cheap though, unfortunately. Maybe try and procure a used copy somewhere?

Thanks I'll look for it then

jhae2.718
Gold Member
I'll second (albeit a bit tardily) the recommendation for Anderson's Introduction to Flight. It's a good book.

If you want something more on aerodynamics, Anderson's Fundamentals of Aerodynamics is a good book.

I'll second (albeit a bit tardily) the recommendation for Anderson's Introduction to Flight. It's a good book.

If you want something more on aerodynamics, Anderson's Fundamentals of Aerodynamics is a good book.

Thanks
I'll look into it when I'm done with the introduction to aeronautics first