Guys i really nid help on our investigatory projects

• Thread starter nid_help
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Projects
In summary, an investigatory project is a scientific research project that involves investigating a problem or question through experimentation and analysis. To choose a topic, consider interests, resources, and potential impact, and consult with a teacher or conduct a literature review. The steps involved in conducting an investigatory project include identifying a problem, conducting background research, formulating a hypothesis, designing and carrying out experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and drawing conclusions. To ensure success, careful planning, adherence to scientific methods, accurate data recording and analysis, and effective communication of findings are important. Tips for presenting include practicing beforehand, using visual aids, explaining methods and results clearly, and being prepared to answer questions.
nid_help
guys i really nid help on our investigatory projects...

can any of u guys help me...by giving topics...or sites for a simple..inexpensive...good...easy to mke... investigatory project for a high school student like me...pls i really nid ur help...

^^V...thx

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentoring/project_ideas/home_Phys.shtml

^^ thanks ...hehe...i found one that i can use ^^...really thanks a lot...tke cre then ^^ andre

1. What is an investigatory project?

An investigatory project is a scientific research project that aims to investigate a problem, phenomenon or question through a systematic process of experimentation and analysis.

2. How do I choose a topic for my investigatory project?

When choosing a topic for your investigatory project, it is important to consider your interests, available resources, and the potential impact of your project. You can also consult with your teacher or conduct a literature review to find a relevant and interesting topic.

3. What are the steps involved in conducting an investigatory project?

The steps involved in conducting an investigatory project include identifying a problem or question, conducting background research, formulating a hypothesis, designing and carrying out experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and drawing conclusions based on the results.

4. How can I ensure that my investigatory project is successful?

To ensure the success of your investigatory project, it is important to carefully plan and organize your project, adhere to proper scientific methods, accurately record and analyze data, and communicate your findings effectively through a well-written report or presentation.

5. What are some tips for presenting my investigatory project?

Some tips for presenting your investigatory project include practicing your presentation beforehand, using visual aids such as graphs and diagrams, explaining your methods and results clearly, and being prepared to answer questions from your audience or judges.