Guys only, people who are in college living with yourself

  • Thread starter Thread starter flyingpig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 6K views
Pengwuino said:
I like hot dogs... it's just...

you're not doing it right, let's just leave it at that!

Because I microwave them or because I put them in my spaghettiO's? I NEED TO KNOW! :eek:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ArcanaNoir said:
Ew no. why would I mix orange cheesy food with red tomato-ey food? I'm perfectly happy putting more microwaved hot dogs into my kraft mac n cheese and leaving it at that. (Okay sometimes I add real cheese, but that's it.)

And just in case you're wondering, on the third nights YES I EAT RAMEN.
Oh, sure! You say that now... I have seen so many incidents of food-abuse...
 
I have a show under contract. Is "Food CSI". I hope there will be guns and tussles, though none fatal to me. ;)

Note: bribe writers.
 
Ryan_m_b said:
Also, why is this guys only :confused:

well, duh, obviously females are never single and can't cook (because they're always being taken out to eat).
 
ArcanaNoir said:
Because I microwave them or because I put them in my spaghettiO's? I NEED TO KNOW! :eek:

because you put them in spaghettios! :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
I don't understand why would you thaw raw meat (that maens red raw) in cola? blood + cola = death?? why is it bad that I put the meat in the microwave? The bones aren't metallic? I mean okay it's like 1% iron?
 
flyingpig said:
I don't understand why would you thaw raw meat (that maens red raw) in cola? blood + cola = death?? why is it bad that I put the meat in the microwave? The bones aren't metallic? I mean okay it's like 1% iron?

You don't drink the cola after...Im sure the acidity helps tenderize the meat while the syrup/sugar sweetens it a little. Just a cheap marinade.

You can cook raw meat in the microwave but its horrible.I also condone microwaved hotdogs in the kraft mac'n'cheeze.

Or put frozen broccoli in with velveeta sheels and cheese. Both amazing.