Has my teacher been wrong here

• Thread starter nabliat
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teacher
In summary, it is possible for teachers to make mistakes when explaining scientific concepts, as they are only human. It is always recommended to do your own research and consult multiple sources to ensure accuracy. If you are unsure about a concept your teacher has taught, you can do additional research and politely bring it up for clarification. If you believe your teacher is consistently wrong, it is best to discuss it with them respectfully or bring it to the attention of a school administrator. Questioning your teacher's knowledge should not impact your grades as long as it is done respectfully and with a desire to learn.
nabliat
http://i28.tinypic.com/qz54aw.jpg

he reduced 2 points
and put s on the numerator making it cosine formula.
also i clearly transformed sinus

Physics news on Phys.org
Probably it is because
[tex]\sin(t) = -\cos(t - 3\pi / 2)[/tex]
and not
[tex]-\sin(t - 3\pi / 2)[/tex]

1. Has my teacher been wrong in their explanation of this scientific concept?

It is possible for teachers to make mistakes, as they are human. However, it is important to remember that scientific concepts are constantly evolving and new information may be discovered. It is always a good idea to do your own research and consult multiple sources to ensure accuracy.

2. How can I tell if my teacher has made a mistake in their teaching?

If you are unsure about a scientific concept your teacher has taught, you can do some additional research to verify the information. Look for reliable sources and compare the information to what your teacher has told you. If you find conflicting information, it is worth discussing with your teacher to clarify any misunderstandings.

3. Can I question my teacher's knowledge in the classroom?

It is important to approach questioning your teacher's knowledge with respect and a desire to learn. If you have done your own research and have evidence to support your questioning, it is appropriate to politely bring it up in class or during office hours to seek clarification.

4. What should I do if I believe my teacher is consistently wrong in their teaching?

If you have concerns about the accuracy of your teacher's teaching, it is best to discuss it with them in a respectful and polite manner. You can also bring it to the attention of a school administrator or department head if needed.

5. Will questioning my teacher's knowledge impact my grades?

As long as you approach questioning with respect and a desire to learn, it should not impact your grades. Teachers appreciate students who are curious and willing to engage in critical thinking. However, if you feel that your grades are being unfairly impacted, it is important to bring it to the attention of a school administrator or department head.