Have Any Conjectures in the Random Matrix Model Been Proven or Disproven?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Matrix Model Random
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,662
Reaction score
372
Is any of the conjectures in:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/9610043v3.pdf

have been proven/disproven? what has been left still open?

I am thinking of reading this article sometime in the future, hope it's digestable (but first need to finish my studies of QFT and GR.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
MathematicalPhysicist said:
Anyone?

As far as I know it is based on SUSY as premesis. This is my problem too. We have 3 stringtheorys transformed in S Matrix so far. This is working well. But I think full M Theory is far from it. I'm not skilled enough to interpret this paper and if we really have a "downgrade" for the M Theory, then we would hear about it on TV and all newspapers.