What healthier drinks might help with mental clarity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rhine720
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 7K views
DaveC426913 said:
- ew how can you drink diet? it has an awful aftertaste

All 4 of my grandparents were/are diabetic, so my family has only ever bought diet when I was younger. I prefer it to full fat to this day, I don't see why people bash it.

I get the it's brown fizzy water too.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
xxChrisxx said:
All 4 of my grandparents were/are diabetic, so my family has only ever bought diet when I was younger. I prefer it to full fat to this day, I don't see why people bash it.
OK, well...

it does taste yucky...

I've been drinking it for a decade, and I mostly don't notice it.

But my choices are:
1] Drink diet cola.
2] Don't drink cola.
I choose 1].