Hell hasn't frozen over, but Lake Erie has (almost)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Lake
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
Messages
16,110
Reaction score
8,518
635599365665529507-LAKEERIE.jpg


Lake Erie almost frozen over (USA Today)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Heh, when I was in grad school I used to bicycle through there, but never in the winter!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg
jtbell said:
Heh, when I was in grad school I used to bicycle through there, but never in the winter!
I knew someone who lived there. Always fun telling him to go to Hell. :woot:
 
Never done ice fishing, our lakes don't freeze over in Oz
 
My sister sent this to me today. :oldtongue:

It finally froze over!!.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn