What sparked your interest in physics?

• Thread starter Loucritia
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in physics was sparked by a combination of my natural curiosity about how the world works and my love for problem-solving. I was always fascinated by the laws and principles that govern the universe and wanted to understand them on a deeper level. As I delved into the subject, I discovered the beauty and elegance of physics and how it can explain everything from the tiniest particles to the vastness of space. The more I learned, the more I became captivated by its complexity and its potential to solve real-world problems. Ultimately, my passion for physics was ignited by the endless possibilities and challenges it presents, and I am constantly driven to explore and learn more about this fascinating field.
Loucritia
I am a lawyer and currently I live in Athens Greece. Physics has always been my secret love and lately I'm finally in a place in my life that allows me to learn new things related to this scientific field. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions! :)

Physics news on Phys.org
The Quiet One here! i know how you feel though i am a mechanical engineer, there arent many enthusiasts... I know. we stick together.
:smile:

Likes Loucritia
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Likes TheQuietOne
you are welcome, I my self tried physics for a little bit but it didnt quite stick