What are the rules for discussing climate change?

• Thread starter Majda
  • Start date
In summary, the rules for discussing climate change include being informed and knowledgeable about the topic, using accurate and scientific information, avoiding personal attacks or insults, and remaining open-minded to different perspectives. It is important to have respectful and constructive discussions, acknowledging the seriousness and urgency of the issue while also considering potential solutions and actions. It is also essential to listen and engage with diverse voices and communities, recognizing the disproportionate impact of climate change on marginalized groups. Overall, open and informed dialogue is crucial in addressing and finding solutions for climate change.
Majda
I am a voracious student of all the Earth and universal sciences. I am fascinated with the exponential change cycle our planet is currently going through. I dislike science that won't think outside the box. I believe that all things are possible, and because we haven't discovered 'something' yet doesn't mean that it can't/doesn't exist. I believe our planet is a special place, and find it difficult to be a witness to the irreverence that human beings are showing our community home.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.

Be sure to read the rules before making any posts on climate change

Back