Help finding some html to pdf converters please

In summary, to convert HTML to PDF, you can use an online converter or a software program specifically designed for this purpose. When choosing an HTML to PDF converter, consider the features and functionality that are important to you, and read reviews to find the best fit. There are many free converters available, but paid options may be more suitable for large or confidential files. Some converters allow batch conversion, and most will retain images and other media in the converted PDF. It's always a good idea to test the converter with a sample file to ensure proper conversion.
mech-eng
TL;DR Summary
I am looking for some tools that can offline convert html documents to pdf
Hello, I am looking for some softwares that can convert htlm files into pdf and join them. I know Adobe Reader can do this and there are online converters but I am looking for alternatives of Adobe and offline options. Can you please recommend one if you know any?

Thank you.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Google for off-line PDF creators o0)

• Informative
Likes mech-eng
I save the file as complete HTML. Then open it in Word, and either save it or print to PDF from within Word.

• Informative
Likes mech-eng

1. What is an HTML to PDF converter?

An HTML to PDF converter is a software tool that allows you to convert a webpage or HTML document into a PDF file. This can be useful for preserving the layout and design of a webpage or for sharing documents across different platforms.

2. Are there any free HTML to PDF converters available?

Yes, there are several free HTML to PDF converters available online. Some popular options include PDFCrowd, HTML to PDF Converter, and Webpage to PDF Converter.

3. Can I convert multiple HTML files to PDF at once?

It depends on the converter you are using. Some converters allow you to batch convert multiple HTML files to PDF, while others may only allow you to convert one file at a time.

4. Is there a way to customize the layout and design of the PDF file?

Yes, many HTML to PDF converters offer customization options such as choosing the page size, orientation, and adding headers and footers. Some also allow you to modify the CSS to control the appearance of the PDF.

5. Are HTML to PDF converters compatible with all web browsers?

Most HTML to PDF converters work with popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. However, it's always best to check the compatibility of the converter with your specific browser before using it.