Help looking for short presential engineering open courses

In summary, the person is an engineering student from Mexico who has recently won a scholarship and is looking for presencial open programs, courses, events or certifications in the areas of mechatronics or aerospace engineering to take advantage of the scholarship. They are having trouble finding available programs during their winter vacation that align with their class schedule and are similar to Stanford's summer open programs.
MiguelS
Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone knew about presencial open programs/courses/events/certifications available to engineering students in general, preferably in the areas of mechatronics (controls, electronics) or aerospace engineering.

I'm an engineering (undergrad) student from Mexicali, Mexico, and I recently won a scholarship from a well known company, mainly focused in academic investments, like studies-related travels.

I wanted to take advantage of it, but I am having trouble finding available open courses, events or programs, that preferably take few days (in order for not missing a lot of class days here at my hometown university). It would be perfect if it aligns with winter vacations.

Something like Stanford's summer open programs would be perfect; however, I'm also looking for other posibilities.

Thanks in advance to everyone, and have a good day.

What do you mean by "presencial"? I find the translation of "eyewitness" but that doesn't translate well in this context. Do you mean on-line video courses?

phinds said:
What do you mean by "presencial"? I find the translation of "eyewitness" but that doesn't translate well in this context. Do you mean on-line video courses?

Presencial means classroom. Unfortunately programs which are this short-running are pretty rare at least in the US.

What are the benefits of taking a short presential engineering course?

Short presential engineering courses offer a hands-on learning experience and the opportunity to interact with instructors and peers in person. These courses also allow for networking opportunities and the ability to learn from real-world industry professionals.

What topics are typically covered in short presential engineering courses?

Short presential engineering courses often cover a wide range of topics, including fundamentals of engineering, specialized areas of engineering such as mechanical or electrical, and specific skills such as CAD or project management.

Where can I find short presential engineering courses?

Short presential engineering courses can often be found at local colleges and universities, as well as through professional organizations and online platforms. It's important to research the reputation and accreditation of the course provider before enrolling.

What are some important factors to consider when choosing a short presential engineering course?

When choosing a short presential engineering course, it's important to consider the course content, instructor qualifications, cost, location, and schedule. Additionally, consider your own learning style and goals to ensure that the course aligns with your needs.

How can I make the most out of a short presential engineering course?

To make the most out of a short presential engineering course, come prepared with questions and actively participate in class discussions and activities. Take thorough notes and review them regularly, and seek out opportunities for hands-on practice and real-world application of the course material.