1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help looking for short presential engineering open courses

1. Jun 18, 2015 #1
    Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone knew about presencial open programs/courses/events/certifications available to engineering students in general, preferably in the areas of mechatronics (controls, electronics) or aerospace engineering.

I'm an engineering (undergrad) student from Mexicali, Mexico, and I recently won a scholarship from a well known company, mainly focused in academic investments, like studies-related travels.

I wanted to take advantage of it, but I am having trouble finding available open courses, events or programs, that preferably take few days (in order for not missing a lot of class days here at my hometown university). It would be perfect if it aligns with winter vacations.

Something like Stanford's summer open programs would be perfect; however, I'm also looking for other posibilities.

Thanks in advance to everyone, and have a good day.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Jun 23, 2015 #3

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

What do you mean by "presencial"? I find the translation of "eyewitness" but that doesn't translate well in this context. Do you mean on-line video courses?

5. Jun 23, 2015 #4
    Presencial means classroom. Unfortunately programs which are this short-running are pretty rare at least in the US.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook