Help Needed: Biology Survey - 30 Participants Needed

In summary, the biology survey aims to gather data and information from 30 participants to conduct research and analyze trends related to a specific biological topic. The survey is open to a diverse group of participants with a background or interest in biology, and should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous, and the collected data will only be used for research purposes. No personal information will be shared in any published materials.
misontic
Hello everyone. I hope this is Biology-related enough to stay on this forum.
I only need 30 people to take this survey. It is 19 questions, and the information will only be used for educational purposes. If you have a chance, I would appreciate the help. :)

I have posted it in two parts here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/96KHDRX
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7YRGY7

Biology news on Phys.org
I have a degree in Biology and took your survey. Hope it helps:)

Thank you so much! :)

1. What is the purpose of the biology survey?

The purpose of the biology survey is to gather data and information from 30 participants in order to conduct research and analyze trends or patterns related to a specific biological topic.

2. What type of participants are needed for the survey?

We are looking for a diverse group of participants who have a background or interest in biology. This can include students, professionals, or anyone with a general knowledge of the subject.

3. How long will the survey take to complete?

The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. It may vary depending on the individual's reading speed and the amount of thought put into each response.

4. Will the survey be anonymous?

Yes, all responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. Participants will not be asked to provide any personal information.

5. What will happen with the data collected from the survey?

The data collected will be used for research purposes only. It may be analyzed and presented in a scientific publication or presentation, but no personal information will be shared.